Tuesday 22 February 2011

Assault Squads, Death Company, Compressors and Magnets.

Hey hey!

How's it going folks?
So.
Today was an eventful day, at least compared to the last few days :)

Got 2 packages through the post, a big one and a not so big one. Lets start of small and work our way up.

Package number 1: Wayland games finally sent me the Assault Squad and Death Company, not got any pretty pictures though :)

Package number 2: The big one, I ordered a compressor kit last Friday and today it came, complete with 2 airbrushes and a connector that only fits one of them...... nevermind at least I can hook it up to the GW spray gun. Oh and the instructions are in Engrish, good job I am a man and wouldn't bother reading them anyway :p

Tomorrows job is to test it out before I go to work.

I made a start on painting my Captain, just doing a bit here and there, need to pick up some codex grey for highlighting the black.

 I'm pretty happy with the colour on the armour, you might be able to see where I tried highlighting and then gave up :p but overall it'll to for tabletop. Also I tried the white hot metal again, this time trying to place it in the holes where I would expect the hot stuff to come from.


I magnetised a few options for him too, rather than just stick with the Thunder Hammer which isn't always the best choice. We have a Power Axe, Inferno Pistol, Storm Shield, Thunder Hammer and a Plasma Pistol (out of shot, came from one of the badly painted boys, actually looks like it's Mephistons)




Counts as Dante.
This is the Axe and Inferno Pistol for a "counts as Dante" gonna magnetise a Bolt Pistol for a "counts as Asteroth" since it's only a 1 handed axe and Asteroth has a Bolt Pistol in his profile.







Here's a little one with the Storm Shield, the shield is magnetised onto the arm itself and there is a separate Bolt Pistol on the sprue to go with the arm as well, so I will probably magnetise that too so I can just pop it on and have Asteroth.

Hopefully Ill be able to get cracking with the AS and DC and have some pics up soonish, pretty busy next week with work but I'll do my best.

Have fun.




2 comments:

  1. Dude these are looking awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers dude :)

    I can't believe I last updated in February :(

    ReplyDelete