Wednesday 9 February 2011

Moar.

Well I have done this one as much as I can till I get some more paints.



I tried to simulate writing but not so great.

I need to touch up the sloppy bits and paint the metallic colours, also I saw a nice effect on some jump pack exhausts which I think I will try. Finally a matt varnish to get rid of the shiny.


I've ordered a box of Assault Marines and a Box of Death Co.


I've been pondering a fluffy list.

Basically Flesh Tearers are Blood Angels crazy turned up to 11 so lots of CC units and Astorath to lead them. Having everyone suffer from Red Thirst on a 1-3 instead of just a 1 will simulate the instability of them.

2 comments:

  1. Nice.
    What are you thinking for the bases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm gonna keep it pretty basic (get it :D )just sand like my 'nids

    ReplyDelete