Tuesday 18 January 2011

1st!!

1st post!

Yea okay, I fail.

Still here we go, I'm popping my blogging cherry and what better way to do that than something nice and geeky :) Yep, it's a Warhammer blog.

I thought I would try and get some incentive to get cracking with my Blood Angels since I have had them about 9 months and not painted any, in fact I only just finished gluing my Captain together.

I got everything off Ebay, except for my Captain I got him from a few different Bitz sites.

My plan is as follows:
1st. Paint at least One model a week and post about it.
2nd. Play more matches, take photo's and post about it.
3rd. Have lots of that thing people call fun (anyone know where I can buy that?)

Hope you enjoy watching me massacre all my hard earned pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment