Tuesday 25 January 2011

Flesh Tearers? I like that.

The very first army I collected when I started the first time back in 2nd edition was Blood Angels. Back then there was nothing to distinguish them from Ultramarines other than colours. Anyway I digress.

I decided I would paint these up as Flesh Tearers, I figured it was a bit different from bright red so without further ado a quickie that I painted up as a test. It's very sloppy I hand undercoated it over that bad paintjob and just blasted it out pretty quick.






As I said, very sloppy, I haven't finished it, bit it gives me the general idea of the colour scheme other than in a book. Also I magnetised the Jump-pack so I can stick a normal backpack on.

I do like the scheme though.

Wow that looks good.



P.S this will count as my weekly update since I am buggering off to Edinburgh :)


Pineapple out.

No comments:

Post a Comment